Congrats to Illustrated Courtroom artists, shown to the left, accepting their Next Generation Indie Book awards in Chicago this past May. The artists featured are Elizabeth Williams and Aggie Kenny.
The book was a finalist in the following categories: Gift/Specialty/Novelty, Historical Non-Fiction and e-Book Nonfiction. The book continues to rack up its share of awards. It has been recognized recently for the following awards.
- Gold Medal Winner IPPY’s ‘s eLit 2015 awards: True Crime and Fine & Performing Arts
- Silver Medal Winner: History and Graphic Drawn Documentary
- A Times Literary Supplement Book of the Year
- A Kirkus Reviews’ Best Books of 2014
- Gold Medal Winner Global eBook Awards:
- Best Illustration in a Non-fiction Category
The Illustrated Courtroom includes 140 iconic illustrations depicting memorable moments, and tells the stories behind the headlines, with the artists’ insider insights. The result is be an artists’ eye view of courtroom history in the making, allowing readers to savor the extraordinary work of those who go where cameras cannot. The book is a must-have for everyone passionate about true crime, legendary defendants, headline-making trials, big-time lawyers and courtroom drama. To order your copy, click here.